Forensic EngineeringAnalysis, Accident Reconstruction, and Expert Witness
Structural Engineering Services
When it comes to structural failures, ASI’s team of veteran engineers and scientists provides a collective wealth of over 200 years of hands-on experience in engineering research, analysis, and design. Our proprietary Extreme Loading® Technology (ELT) provides superior 3D analysis and visuals to current practices which typically rely on hand calculations, simplified analysis, or artistic renditions of the suspected causes of failure.
Using the advanced capabilities of ELT, ASI can model and simulate the original structural design and as-built construction to verify proper design and construction, identify deficiencies, and reproduce complete failure scenarios if they occur. Since ELT is based on the Applied Element Method (AEM), ASI can analyze failure scenarios more accurately, in a shorter amount of time, and with more detail than conventional analysis methods. Results from ELT analysis can effectively display and communicate technical events through video of the scenario to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- 3D Structural Analysis
- Blast Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Expert Testimony
- Field Investigation
- Laboratory Testing
- Laser Scanning
- Litigation Support
- Peer Review
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Assessment
Animation & Support Services:
- 2D Graphics & Illustration
- 3D Animated Walk-through
- 3D Imaging/Modeling
- Accident Reconstruction
- Graphic Design and Remedial Design
- Movie Compilation for Courtroom Presentation
- Network Rendering
- Video Editing
- Virtual Building Model
Types of Forensic Engineering Cases:
- Insurance: First Party Property & Casualty Insurance, Third Party Liability Insurance, Subrogation, Special Investigation Units, and Workman’s Compensation.
- Law Firms: Construction Defect, Construction Accident, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury, Product Liability, Vehicle Accident, and Workman’s Compensation.
- Corporations: Cargo & Logistics, Contractors, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Transportation, and Utilities.